Guam Homeland Security along with Office of Civil Defense released a two-page fact sheet on social media along with its website. The fact sheet tells people how to prepare for an attack, along with what to do if, heaven forbid, an attack actually occurred.
The advice is actually specific along with unsettling:
- “Make a list of potential concrete shelters near your home, workplace or school.”
- “Do not look at the flash or fireball — in which can blind you.”
- “Lie flat on the ground along with cover your head. If the explosion is actually some distance away, in which could take 30 seconds or more for the blast wave to hit.”
- “When possible, take a shower with lots of soap along with water…do not scrub or scratch the skin.”
- “Do not use conditioner in your hair because in which will bind radioactive material to you hair.”
Read the documents in full below: