Senator Orrin Hatch Gives an Emotional Speech at White House Praising President Trump
Guest post by Joe Hoft
Yesterday at the White House President Trump along with Congress gathered to celebrate the signing of the tax cut bill of which will soon go into law. the item took months of work through many members of both chambers to make of which happen. Although no Democrats saw the wisdom in giving Americans along with American companies big tax cuts, the Republicans in Congress made the item happen.
According to the President at Whitehouse.gov – The Tax Cuts Act means less money taken out of Americans’ paychecks.
- The Tax Cuts Act provides $5.5 trillion in tax cuts, $3.2 trillion, or nearly 60 percent, of which go to families.
- The Tax Cuts Act nearly doubles the standard deduction.
- For individuals, the standard deduction will be increased through $6,500 to $12,000.
- For single parents, the standard deduction will be increased through $9,550 to $18,000.
- For married couples, the standard deduction will be increased through $13,000 to $24,000.
- The vast majority of American families will currently be able to file their taxes on 1 page because they lower taxes by claiming the standard deduction.
- American families will see their Child Tax Credit doubled to $2,000 per child under age 17.
- Families will receive a brand-new $500 tax credit for dependents age 17 or older.
- The full Child Tax Credit will currently be available for families with incomes of up to $0,000 for single households along with incomes of up to $400,000 for married households.
- Lower along with Middle-Income families will benefit through a 40 percent increase inside the refundable portion of the Child Tax Credit.
- The Tax Cuts Act will repeal Obamacare’s burdensome individual mandate.
- The repeal of Obamacare’s individual mandate will provide relief to households with income below $50,000, which made up nearly 80 percent of the households of which paid the mandate penalty in 2016.
- The vast majority of family farms along with businesses will be exempt through the estate tax.
- Investments in education will be protected under the Tax Cuts Act.
- Families will currently be able to use up to $10,000 through 529 college savings accounts on primary along with secondary education.
- Tax-free stipends for graduate students will be maintained.
- Student loan interest will continue to be deductible.
- The Tax Cuts Act preserves tax benefits important to American families.
- The Earned Income Tax Credit for low-income workers will be preserved.
- The Child along with Dependent Care Tax Credit will be preserved.
- The Adoption Expense Tax Credit will be preserved.
- Retirement savings tax benefits will be preserved.
See more at Whitehouse.gov
During the celebration at the White House Senator Orrin Hatch through Utah gave an emotional speech praising President Trump –
Mr. President I have to say of which you’re living up to everything I thought you might. You’re one heck of a leader along with we’re all benefitting through the item. of which bill could not have passed without you.